Has your credit been rejected as a result of issues like unpaid bills or repossession? We allow you to find a bank or dealer that finances cars and trucks at fair rates, even for people who have credit problems. We’ve spent years developing a wide-ranging network of dealers and finance companies that want to finance your car, regardless of whether your credit score leaves something to be desired. An auto finance agent will allow you to:
- Compare loans.
- Choose a lending company.
- Plan a time to purchase your vehicle.
Visit here to contact your finance specialist.
Bad Credit Car Dealers in Sun City, AZ
Bad credit doesn’t have to prevent you from buying your new car. We work with dealers in Sun City that won’t turn you down, simply because your credit isn’t the best. More often than not, these dealers offer:
- Interest rates that are reasonable.
- Down payments based on the vehicle’s value.
- New vehicles, not just used ones.
The actual cars and trucks you’re eligible for will be based on your monthly income and credit history. It is best to purchase an easily affordable, reliable vehicle that has payments amounting to 10% of your income–any higher, and you’ll be at a high risk of repossession. For people making $1,706 per month, the average in Sun City, this translates to a payment of $171. Apply online to talk to an auto lending specialist about your options.
Cheaper Auto Loan Rates for Sun City Borrowers
Securing a cheaper rate of interest on your loan can lead to a lot of money saved.
Take a look at how much less you’ll end up paying in interest at an interest rate of 3.50% as opposed to 7.00% or 11.00%.
|Good Credit||Fair Credit||Bad Credit|
|Interest Rate||3.50% APR||7.00% APR||11.00% APR|
As is obvious, it’s vital that you secure the least expensive rate possible. Below, we’ll look at some strategies at your disposal.
- Credit History: Review your credit report and challenge any mistakes you discover.
- Loan-to-Value (LTV): A solid down payment will bring down your loan-to-value ratio–the amount of your loan as compared with the price of your vehicle–thereby decreasing your interest rate.
- Debt to Income Ratio (DTI): Have a ton of existing debt? Getting some of it paid off will reduce your debt-to-income ratio and raise your credit score, both of which should give you a better interest rate.
- 36-60 Month Loan: Long-term loans have lower monthly payments, but shorter ones offer cheaper rates.
- Newer Vehicle: Used vehicles are more expensive to finance, simply because they are more likely to have maintenance issues, etcetera.
Buy Here Pay Here Dealers in Sun City, AZ
Many people go to buy here pay here auto lots, believing they can only get approved at a place like this. Rarely is this the case. These dealers will finance virtually anybody, regardless of their credit, but you will find negatives.
- Excessive Interest rates
- Overpriced Down Payments
- Overpriced Autos
- GPS Tracking Devices
There is a good reason why these retailers don’t have an outstanding reputation. Let us place you with dealer finance professional who can get your loan funded, even if your credit is horrible.
Credit Considerations for Sun City Residents
If you’ve got a bad credit score, you are probably considering ways to repair it. Believe it or not, a car loan is one of the easiest ways to boost your credit. By making payments as agreed, you prove to banks and lenders that you’re the type of credit-seeker they’re looking for. Try your best not to miss a payment, because this will have the exact opposite effect: a reduced FICO score. It’s tough to say just how much your score is going to climb, but some industry professionals have observed a 5-10% improvement per month.