Low credit rankings. They are a headache. As a way to help you, the consumer, we have partnered with bad credit car dealers in Castro Valley, California. Each and every day, we help people get a car financed even with:
- Low Credit Score
- No Credit History
- Property Foreclosure
It’s our mission. Want to get rolling? Follow the link to submit your application.
Castro Valley Car Lots for Bad Credit
Weak credit scores have been on the rise in California, due largely to the market downturn, and a lot more dealerships now have finance departments whose sole purpose is serving people who have non-ideal credit. Compared to a buy here pay here dealer, such dealers are able to offer:
- Less owed at purchase, in terms of money down.
- Less costly APR rates.
- More advantageous lending terms.
- Option to re-establish your credit.
The dealer will analyze your credit and income to determine which vehicles you’re qualified to finance. It is far better opt for an economical, dependable vehicle with payments of just 10% of your income. If you make $6,807 per month, this comes to a payment of $681.
An automobile finance specialist is standing by, waiting to determine how much you’re qualified to borrow, and at what rate of interest. To begin, just submit your application.
How to Reduce Your Interest
Securing a more affordable rate of interest will lead to big savings. As an example, you’ll pay $5,606 in interest on a loan of $61,263 financed for 5 years at an interest rate of 3.50% APR. At a rate of 7.00% APR, you’d pay $11,522, and at 11.00% APR, $18,657. That’s not it: your payment would go from $1,114 to $1,332.
The good news is, there are steps you can take to cut down on the rate of interest you’re charged.
- Credit Score: Boost your credit score by notifying the appropriate credit bureau of any and all inaccuracies showing up in your credit history.
- Down Payment: Put 20% down on your new car or truck. This will help reduce the risk inherent in your loan, bringing about a cheaper rate.
- Debt-to-Income (DTI): Having less debt may translate into a lower rate. Pay off what you can.
- Loan Length: Longer loans are regarded as higher risk investments. All things considered, a shorter loan typically comes with a lower rate of interest.
- Age of Vehicle: Used vehicles are more expensive to finance than new vehicles, though they cost a lot less in the long run.
Castro Valley Buy Here Pay Here Financing
Have you considered financing a car through a BHPH dealer because of bad credit? Typically, there are considerably better alternatives. Such car lots provide credit lines on site, as opposed to regular dealers which utilize third-party lenders, and they are more concerned with your job than your credit.
You will see that higher-mileage cars and trucks are the only ones available, and these are not no money down car deals. Normally, the down payment is as much as the vehicle’s value on the wholesale market, and rates that cozy right up to the state’s maximum legal limit are not atypical. Even worse, these dealers seldom report to the credit reporting agencies, so you could make all of your payments punctually without helping your credit score.
Credit Repair for Castro Valley Residents
It’s the truth: a car loan has the ability to contribute to an improved credit score. In total, a car loan can positively impact two major credit score components:
- Payment History (35% of score).
- Credit Mix (10% of score).
Of course, the opposite is likewise a risk: you can exacerbate your credit problems if you don’t keep up with your payments. Of course, the benefits of a better score are huge, including cheaper interest rates and insurance costs, along with elevated credit limits.