Are you interested in financing a car in Alpharetta, but your credit score isn’t the best? We’d be happy to help. Our company helps shoppers in Alpharetta and throughout the state of Georgia, helping them find a lender or dealer able to accept their credit. You’ll be guided step by step through the auto financing process by a lending specialist near you.
Bad Credit Car Dealers in Alpharetta, Georgia
If you’re looking for a car dealer that offers loans to people who have low credit scores, you’re in luck. Just like any bad credit loan, you can expect:
- Elevated APR rates.
- Substantial down payment requirements.
- More stringent lending conditions.
But keep in mind, they will get you approved for financing through banks and finance companies that report to the credit agencies, which is a requirement if you want to raise your credit score. We have many of these dealers in our network, and they want to get you the car you need. Go here to apply online.
Essential Documentation for Your Alpharetta Auto Loan
Generally speaking, the greater your credit score is, the less paper work you’ll have.
- Driving License: You could supply another form of ID, but the majority of banks and lenders won’t want to fund your loan if you don’t have a license.
- Proof of Income: Paycheck stubs are vital, as a way to verify your income.
- Proof of Insurance: Liability coverage will not be adequate. Lenders require you to buy and maintain comprehensive coverage, and if you don’t, they have the option to buy coverage themselves and roll the extra cost into your monthly payment.
- Proof of Residence: Your place of residence is very important for lenders. It gives them a way to send you bills and notifications by post, and it helps them in tracking down the vehicle in the event they need to repossess it.
- References: These make it easier for lenders to verify the data included in your application.
More may be required, so make sure you check what’s needed with your finance professional before going to select your car.
Alpharetta Buy Here Pay Here Dealers
Buy here pay here dealerships would like you to think that no place but them will finance you. However, this usually isn’t the case. Dealers like these will approve almost anybody, no matter their credit, but there are drawbacks. Unfortunately, you can look forward to high rates of interest, big down payments, and older vehicles that are overpriced. There is a good reason that these dealerships have a dirty reputation. Let us place you with dealer finance professional who can get your loan funded, even if you’ve had to file bankruptcy.
Will This Rebuild Your Credit?
It’s a fact: a vehicle loan can in fact boost your credit score. The process of improvement isn’t instantaneous, but after 6-8 months of on time payments, your FICO score should start improving. Payments made late, by contrast, can decrease your credit score, and severely! Of course, the benefits of an increased score are considerable, including greatly reduced APRs and insurance rates, and even superior employment opportunities.