A bad credit score can keep you from bringing home a new car, but getting approved for a car loan isn’t impossible. We believe that too many people have been declined for auto loans, regardless of their FICO scores. In just 60 seconds, we can put you in touch with a lender who would like to get you get you in the driver’s seat of a new vehicle, no matter your credit.
Bad Credit Car Dealers in Orland Park, IL
If you are trying to find an auto dealer that will finance low credit scores, you’ve come to the right place. As with all subprime loans, certain things are to be expected elevated rates of interest and bigger down payments, combined with shorter length loans. But keep in mind, the experience is superior to that of a buy here pay here dealer, and your vehicle will cost you less in the long run. We have a great number of dealerships in our network, and they want to get you in the car you need. Just go here to apply online.
Identity Verification for Orland Park Consumers
By and large, the worse your credit score, the more paper work will be in your future.
- License: If you haven’t got a license, chances are most lenders will turn you away.
- Proof of Income: Your last two paystubs are generally sufficient to demonstrate your income.
- Proof of Insurance: Not just liability, but collision is always a requirement, but you can often wait to buy it in the dealer F&I (Finance & Insurance) office.
- Proof of Residence: In case you fall behind and the vehicle has to be repossessed, lenders need to make certain they have your most up-to-date address.
- List ofReferences: These are another layer of verification, and only a requirement for people who have bad credit.
When you apply online, we match you with a vehicle lending consultant who will answer any questions you have.
Buy Here Pay Here Car Lots in Orland Park, IL
Have you thought of getting financed at a buy here pay here dealership in Orland Park? These types of Orland Park bad credit car lots don’t rely on banks or finance companies to fund their loans, so they can assist a diverse range of shoppers. Often people with really horrible credit believe that a buy here pay here car lot is the only establishment that will finance them. Unfortunately, there are plenty of negatives:
- High Financing Fees
- Big Down Payments
- High Risk of Repossession
Choosing a Vehicle
The local car lot may be packed with cars and trucks that you are capable of purchasing, but probably shouldn’t. For best results, spend, at the most, roughly 8% of your monthly income on a car payment. For people living in Orland Park, having an average income of $6,125, this is $490.
|Exceptional Credit||Okay Credit||Poor Credit|