Do you need to secure a loan with a low credit score? In order to aid you, the consumer, we have partnered with bad credit car dealerships in Kansas. Each day, we help men and women in Kansas get the auto finance deal they need despite:
- A Low Credit Score
- No Credit
- Home Foreclosure
- Unsecured Debts
It’s our mission. Are you ready to begin? Click here to apply online.
Kansas Car Dealers for Bad Credit
Bad credit doesn’t have to keep you from the driver’s seat of your new car. We have access to dealerships all across Kansas that can give you a second chance at financing. As with all subprime loans, there are certain things to be expected:
- Interest rates that are higher.
- Down payments that are bigger.
- Loan repayment periods that are shorter.
On the other hand, the rates and terms are a lot better than you would get at one of Kansas’s buy here pay here dealers. Here at Motive Auto Finance, we work with many of these dealerships, and they want to get you in the car you need. Just go here to submit your application.
Buying a Car in Kansas with No Down Payment
Are you looking to finance a new car with no money down? A down payment provides many advantages:
- Less negative equity.
- Lesser percentage of vehicle financed, meaning you’ll owe less in finance fees.
- Lower risk loan, meaning a more affordable rate of interest.
Bear in mind that the money from trading in your used vehicle can usually be used toward your down payment. Effectively, this means you’ll be able to, finance a car without putting down any actual cash.
Buy Here Pay Here Dealerships in KS
Known as in house financing, your job is your credit, or we tote the note car dealerships, these establishments typically have a few key features. They…
- Finance auto loans direct to the consumer.
- Rarely perform credit checks.
- Want weekly or twice-monthly payments, often in person.
For people with terrible credit, Kansas buy here pay here dealers tend to be the only way to go, even though the cost of your car or truck will be inflated due to outrageous interest charges, and it is likely that your credit rating won’t get better as you pay down the borrowed funds. That is because these dealers don’t report to the credit bureaus.
Picking a New Car
Car lots in Kansas are loaded with cars and trucks that you are capable of buying, but probably shouldn’t. This chart shows how much car the average Kansas consumer can afford based on an income of $3,087 a month, a car payment that amounts to 8% of this income, and a repayment term of 5 years.
|Good Credit||Fair Credit||Subprime Credit|
- Auto Loans in Hutchinson (KS)
- Auto Loans in Kansas City (KS)
- Auto Loans in Lawrence (KS)
- Auto Loans in Leavenworth (KS)
- Auto Loans in Leawood (KS)
- Auto Loans in Lenexa (KS)
- Auto Loans in Manhattan (KS)
- Auto Loans in Olathe (KS)
- Auto Loans in Overland Park (KS)
- Auto Loans in Prairie Village (KS)
- Auto Loans in Salina (KS)
- Auto Loans in Shawnee (KS)
- Auto Loans in Topeka (KS)
- Auto Loans in Wichita (KS)