Have you been declined for a bank loan because of credit troubles? We help you to find a bank or dealer that has your best interests in mind. For years, we’ve been building an unrivaled network of lenders and dealers that can help you get behind the wheel of the car or truck you want at a rate that won’t empty your wallet.
Simply submit your credit application, and we will pair you with a lending specialist from a dealer or lender near you.
Kentucky Car Dealers That Work with Bad Credit
Have you thought about where you could buy your next car or truck? For those who have less-than-perfect credit, private party car loans are generally out of the question. Rather, you’ll need to buy your vehicle through a local Kentucky dealership. Luckily, there are dealers that work with bad credit. Just like any bad credit loan, there are certain things to be expected:
- Increased rates of interest.
- More money down required.
- Smaller sized loan amounts.
Having said that, bear in mind you’re getting a car, yes, but also the chance to boost your credit score. We work with many of these dealerships, and they want to get you the car you need. Just go here to submit your application.
Lowering Your Rates of Interest
Rate of interest is crucial if you want to decrease the total amount you wind up putting into your vehicle.
Consider what you will pay in interest at an interest rate of 11.00% versus 3.50%.
|Good Credit||Fair Credit||Sub-prime Credit|
|Size of Loan||$27,360||$27,360||$27,360|
|Interest Rate||3.50% APR||7.00% APR||11.00% APR|
Clearly, your rate of interest is nothing short of critical, and the best part is that it can be decreased in various ways.
- Credit Profile: Challenge any mistakes you see on your credit report. These could be hurting your credit score, and thereby elevate the interest rate at which you can get financed.
- Down Payment: Large down payments will ordinarily lead to less total interest being paid, because the loan-to-value ratio is more favorable.
- Debt-to-Income (DTI): Creditors like you to have little in the way of pre-existing debt, so paying off as much as you can is advisable.
- Length of Loan: Lengthier loans offer less expensive monthly installments, but shorter ones offer more affordable rates of interest.
- Age of Vehicle: It doesn’t cost as much to finance a newer model–as long as you don’t pay more in terms of purchase price.
Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealers in KY
Commonly known as in house financing, your job is your credit, or tote the note car dealerships, these establishments typically have a few chief features:
- They supply car loans in-house.
- They do not perform credit checks.
- They require weekly or biweekly payments, often in person.
Countless men and women with really terrible credit think that a buy here pay here car lot is the only place that will take their credit. However, there are a number of disadvantages:
- Elevated Annual Percentage Rates
- Large Down Payments
- Inability to Improve Credit Score
Creating a Budget for Your Vehicle
The optimal car, price-wise, depends on your income and rate of interest. This chart displays how much the Kentucky consumer ought to spend based on a monthly income of $243, a car payment that amounts to 8% of this income, and a repayment term of 60 months.
|Good Credit||Okay Credit||Subprime Credit|
- Auto Loans in Bowling Green (KY)
- Auto Loans in Covington (KY)
- Auto Loans in Erlanger (KY)
- Auto Loans in Frankfort (KY)
- Auto Loans in Ft Mitchell (KY)
- Auto Loans in Lexington (KY)
- Auto Loans in Louisville (KY)
- Auto Loans in Newport (KY)
- Auto Loans in Owensboro (KY)
- Auto Loans in Paducah (KY)
- Auto Loans in Richmond (KY)