Do you need to get an auto loan with bad credit? We feel that too many people have been turned down for car loans, regardless of their FICO scores. Here’s how we enable our applicants to rise above their bad credit and secure auto loan they need:
- Step 1: Our web application takes under one minute to complete.
- Step 2: We leverages hundreds of dealers and lenders to place your application.
- Step 3: Approval ordinarily takes only 24 hours.
Bad Credit Car Dealers in Hyattsville, MD
It is advisable to try to avoid buy here pay here dealers, reputed as they are for shady auto lending. There are larger, more well-respected dealerships that work with people who have below-average credit, while offering a better lending experience. As opposed to buy here pay here dealers, these types of dealerships offer:
- Interest rates that are reasonable.
- Down payments that are reasonable.
- Vehicles that have fewer maintenance issues.
You may not be able to finance the higher-priced cars in the showroom. With less-than-perfect credit, the most you can borrow is six to eight times the amount you earn per month. For the Hyattsville consumer making $2,690 each month, this is $16,140 to $21,520. Then again, not more than 10% of your income ($269, in this case) should be devoted to your car payment, which could very well restrict how much you can spend.
Submit your application to have a finance expert confirm how much car you can afford.
Minimizing Your Rates of Interest
If you want to save on your car, do something to secure the most affordable rate of interest possible. This could lead to a lot of money saved. Think about this: a car loan of $24,210, financed for 5 years, would cost you the following:
- 3.50% APR: $2,215 in interest.
- 7.00% APR: $4,553 in interest.
- 11.00% APR: $7,373 in interest.
The good news is, there are steps you can take to limit the rate of interest on your loan.
- Credit Score: Raise your credit score by requesting the correction of any mistakes showing up on your credit.
- Loan-to-Value (LTV): A solid down payment will bring down your loan-to-value ratio–the size of your loan as compared to the price of the vehicle being financed–thereby decreasing your interest rate.
- Debt-to-Income Ratio (DTI): Having less debt will often lead to a cheaper rate of interest, so you should pay down as much as you can.
- Shorter-Term Financing: A finance period of 60 months or less could result in a lower rate of interest.
- Vehicle Age: It is significantly cheaper to finance a vehicle that’s new–with regards to interest rate, at least.
Hyattsville Buy Here Pay Here Dealers
Many people in Hyattsville and across Maryland resort to buy here pay here auto lots, often known as in house financing car lots, under the impression that they can only get financed without a credit check. Rarely is this the case. They may not check your credit, which means bad credit shouldn’t be an impediment, but you really pay for this in the long term.
Cons include exorbitant loan rates, money down, and vehicle prices If maximizing your credit score is important to you, and why wouldn’t it be, you are better off applying through us, seeing as buy here pay here dealers won’t assist you in increasing your credit.
Which Cars Are Right For Hyattsville Borrowers
The best car, price-wise, will be based on your income and rate of interest. Here’s a solid rule of thumb: spend not more than 8% of your monthly earnings on your car payment. If you live in Hyattsville and earn $2,690 on a monthly basis, this would be $215.
|Excellent Credit||Fair Credit||Bad Credit|