Has a dealership in Mentor turned you down on account of poor credit? Given how many banks and lenders in Mentor are rejecting people who’ve got bad credit, it could take quite a long time to find a loan company without expert assistance. The good news is, we’re here to assist you.
In less than one minute, we can set you up with an auto finance company who can get you get you in the driver’s seat of a new car or truck, no matter your credit.
Bad Credit Car Dealers in Mentor, Ohio
Bad credit has been a bigger problem since the economic crisis, and more and more dealerships now have finance departments that cater to people who have adverse credit. As with any subprime loan, expect more expensive interest rates, bigger down payments, and smaller loans. But keep in mind, the experience is better than that of a buy here pay here dealer, and your vehicle will in all probability cost you less in the long run. Here at Motive Auto Finance, we work with many such dealerships, and you can get matched with one by applying online.
Documentation You Need
Most likely you’ll have to bring specific documents with you to the dealer.
- Driver’s License: You could offer a different type of ID, but most banks and finance companies won’t lend to you if you don’t have a license.
- Proof of Income: Paycheck stubs are always required, as they help verify your monthly income.
- Proof of Insurance: Full coverage insurance is considered necessary on any vehicle being financed.
- Proof of Residence: Your address is essential for lenders because it allows them to contact you via mail, and it helps them in recovering the vehicle if it has to be repossessed.
- Personal References: Typically required for those who have below-average credit. They allow the lender to confirm your information.
Your financing consultant can inform you of any extra documentation you need.
Tote The Note Dealers in Mentor, OH
Maybe you’ve wondered about getting your vehicle through a buy here pay here dealer in Mentor? These types of Mentor in house financing car lots provide auto loans themselves, normally without a credit check. Seeing as they don’t rely on a bank or investment company for approval, they’re able to work with an extensive array of applicants.
If you have terrible credit, Mentor in house financing dealers tend to be the only real way to go, even though the cost of your car or truck will be inflated due to outrageous rates of interest. As if that weren’t enough, it is likely that your credit rating won’t get better as you repay the borrowed funds. That’s because these dealers have no relationship with Equifax, Experian, and Transunion.
Restoring Your Credit in Mentor
On top of providing you with the funds needed to buy your new vehicle, a car loan can actually help you get your credit back on track. Getting a car financed:
- Offers you the opportunity to improve your payment history (35% of your score).
- Increases the spectrum of credit under your belt (10% of your score).
Missed payments, on the other hand, can damage your FICO score, and in a big way! Of course, the advantages of a healthier score are monumental, including more affordable interest rates and insurance rates, as well as reduced down payments far better terms.